Are you ready to
Make an Impact?
Last year's Ascension Fund campaign allowed us to pay for more than 1,000 hours of professional development, construct new facilities, secure our campuses, and more. View the list. Learn more about the Ascension Fund.
- More than 1,000 hours of Faculty & Staff professional development
- Construction of an outdoor learning classroom at the River Ranch Campus
- Construction of a walkway between the office and the Ark at the River Ranch Campus
- Construction of wooden fencing around all AC units at the River Ranch Campus
- Engineering & construction of a retention system to alleviate drainage issue at the Downtown Campus
- New, taller, more secure gates across the Downtown Campus
- New paint for the interior of Parker Hall, Gator Development classrooms, and restrooms at the Downtown Campus
- New backstop padding for the softball stadium at the SMP Campus
- New LED lighting fixtures in the library at the SMP Campus
- Improvements to reception area at the SMP Campus
- Continual payment of the River Ranch and SMP Campus monthly notes
How much morecan we do this year?
Our goal is for 40% of all Ascension Families