Fine Arts Alliance
The Fine Arts Alliance (FAA) is dedicated to promoting and enhancing all Ascension fine art programs throughout its three campuses. This encompasses
visual arts, music, theatre and media literacy programs.
Having just completed a very successful 2018-2019 season, the Fine Arts Alliance continues to remain dedicated to promoting and enhancing the visual arts, music, drama, and media programs at Ascension. From our popular Christmas fundraiser, It’s a Wonderful Life, to the amazing Heart for the Arts celebration, the FAA has made a huge impact at Ascension. Through the generosity of a number of Ascension families, proceeds from our plays and musicals, to donations collected through our fundraiser last year, we were able to complete several projects.
- Complete Sound and Lighting Reconstruction at the DT Activity Center
- Purchased more than 30 New Lighting Instruments
- Purchased Portable Speaker System for all there campuses
We ask you to consider joining us in supporting Fine Arts at Ascension this year.
2019-2020 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Michelle Franques, President
- Tara Raxdale, Secretary
- Shannon Trahan, Treasurer & Membership
- April Doga, Receptions
- Leah Riche, Sugar Mill Pond Coordinator
- Carrie Leonard, Downtown Coordinator
- Lindsay Finley, River Ranch Coordinator
- Shannon Lynd, Printing Coordinator
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and for volunteer opportunities.
School Performances on this year's calendar:
- Sugar Mill Pond Fall Production - Faith County
- 5th Grade Musical - Junie B. Jones, Jr.
- Sugar Mill Pond/Middle School Spring Musical - The Sound of Music
Other Performances Scheduled for this year:
- Downtown Sugar Mill Pond Christmas Concert
- Downtown Sugar Mill Pond Spring Concert