Fine Arts Alliance
The Fine Arts Alliance (FAA) is dedicated to promoting and enhancing all Ascension fine art programs throughout its three campuses. This encompasses
visual arts, music, theatre and media literacy programs.
- Purchase of a Yamaha Clavinova CVP-701 Digital Piano for DT Music Dept.
- Purchase of Blackmagic Design Cinema Camera and Padcaster Studio for DT Media Literacy
- Purchase of Durston Full Round Rolling Mill and Art Tables for SMP Visual Arts Dept.
- Complete Sound and Lighting Reconstruction at the DT Activity Center
- Purchase of Stagetek Choral Seated Risers for SMP Music Dept.
- Purchased more than 30 New Lighting Instruments at the DT Activity Center.
- Purchased Portable Speaker System for all three campuses
2020-2021 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Lindsay Finley, President
- Leah Fite, President-Elect
- Brenda Curtis, Secretary
- Tara Raxdale, Treasurer & Membership
- Ashley Hohorst, Communications
- Melissa Foshee, Sugar Mill Pond Coordinator
- Carrie Leonard, Downtown Coordinator
- Elizabeth Adania, Special Events
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and for volunteer opportunities.
Become a Member
We'd love for you to join us. Print & deliver the Membership Packet to any school office with a check or sign-up online and pay by credit card.
View Membership Packet
Sign-up Online & Pay by Credit Card
School Performances on this year's calendar:
- Sugar Mill Pond Fall Production
- 5th Grade Musical
- Middle School Musical
- Sugar Mill Pond Spring Musical
Other Performances Scheduled for this year:
- Downtown Sugar Mill Pond Christmas Concert
- Downtown Sugar Mill Pond Spring Concert