Parent Teacher Organization
At Ascension Episcopal School, all parents belong to our Parent Teacher Organization.
We have a very active PTO and encourage all Blue Gator parents to take advantage of the many opportunities to become involved in our school community. The purpose of the PTO is to support Ascension Episcopal School and its faculty and staff in completing the school’s mission by fostering effective and open communication between the school and parents while encouraging parent involvement. PTO works with the school to enhance balanced excellence opportunities for students, parents, and school faculty and staff through volunteer and financial support.
In addition to fundraising for professional development and bonuses for faculty and staff, Ascension's PTO joins together their collective efforts to help provide the following to our school community:
- Tailgators Event
- CPE Luncheons
- Family Bingo Night
- Room Parents
- Volunteer Coordination
- Class Parties
- Teacher Appreciation
PTO would love to hear your feedback and suggestions. Click HERE to contact us with any comments you have.
2017-2018 PTO Executive Council
- President, Christy Sheets
- President-Elect, Kim Bishop
- Secretary, Julie Vascocu
- Treasurer, Tricia Campbell
- River Ranch Campus Coordinator, Jayne Soileau
- Downtown Campus Coordinator, Melanie Nassar
- Sugar Mill Pond Campus Coordinator, Michelle Franques
- Auction Chair, Stacie Belle
- Auction Chair Step-Up, Sarah Henderson
- Social Chair, Dana Topham and Christy Franques
- Communications Coordinator, Sara Trawick
- Parliamentarian, Carol Ann Piccione
- PSO Liaison, Katherine McCormick
- Faculty Member-at-Large, Kim St. Germain
PTO Bingo is back! Save the date for Thursday, February 22nd from 6-8 at the DT campus activity center!
Louisiana Saturday Night, October 7th at 6:00pm
- PTO Auction Invitation, "Louisiana Saturday Night" Saturday, October 7, 2017, Hilton Doubletree
- Auction Donation Form
- 2017 A uction Program